- Patient Info
- Uninsured Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Your Privacy
- Your Accessibility
- Patient Complaint Resolution
- Patient Input – Surveys
- Clinics, Services & Programs
- Inquiries & Employment
Vision: Creating a healthier community through the provision and transformation of comprehensive patient-centred primary care.
Mission: To provide leadership and excellence in comprehensive patient-centred primary care through education, research, innovation and care provision in a collaborative, sustainable, inter-professional environment.
Our Guiding Principles
Excellence in evidence-informed, patient centred care
Building a learning community
Excellence in innovative inter-professional programs and research
Commitment to our community needs
Leadership in team based inter-disciplinary collaboration
Commitment to global and ecosystem health
Integrity and Respect
Accountability and Responsibility
1. To improve access to primary health care for the citizens of the Region of Waterloo.
2. To enable patients to take more control over their own health and well-being.
3. To increase the number of physicians and IHPS (Inter-professional Health Care Providers) in KW.
4. Continue to expand research and educational partnerships and capacity.
5. Continue to present posters, papers at national and provincial forums.
6. Develop relationships with UW Pharmacy, WLU Social Work and other academic institutions.
7. Implementation of clinics with more specialist physicians.