- Patient Info
- Uninsured Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Your Privacy
- Your Accessibility
- Patient Complaint Resolution
- Patient Input – Surveys
- Clinics, Services & Programs
- Inquiries & Employment
The Centre for Family Medicine Family Health Team is a member of the Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN). OTN is a world leader in telemedicine. With the use of innovative technology, they help bring more patients the care they need, where and when they need it.
A telemedicine appointment is just like a regular appointment; only the specialist you see and speak with is on a monitor. OTN is free to residents of Ontario.
What does OTN offer patients?
· Access to a specialist from anywhere in Ontario
· Timely diagnosis and treatment
· Reduced travel time, disruption to work, and school
· Reduced cost and inconvenience of travelling
What happens at a Telemedicine Appointment?
Read the Patients and Families brochure for more information
Telemedicine Services Offered at CFFM
· Physical Medicine (Physiatry)
· Psychiatry – Geriatric, Adult, Reproductive, and Child and Youth
· Wound Care
For more information, please contact Jennifer Farah RPN, Clinical Telemedicine Co-ordinator, at 519-783-0020 ext. 3106 or email@example.com